Hi I have started learning sweet child o’ mine on guitar hero, when i get my real guitar when will i be able to play it all thanks

0% It’s nothing like playing a real guitar. In fact knowing how to play real guitar actually makes playing the fake one harder. You keep wanting to move your hand up and down the neck. You will have to learn to play real guitar, playing Guitar Hero won’t teach you that..
by: Kelly + Eternal Universal Energy
on: 19th September 08

7 Responses to How long can I shave off having to practice if I started learning guitar using Guitar Hero?

1. Knobby Knobville says:

Is this some sort of spiritual metaphor or are you in the wrong section. Either way, No

More Peace

2. robbiethebassist says:

Helll no. I play guitar and bass and guitar hero is nothing like either one.

3. NobleWolf says:

Have some respect for actual talent.

4. Kelly Cat (SpyroSunnySmudgy) says:

5. façade says:

It will not help at all. When you get your real guitar you will need to practice … really.

6. The Doc says:

1. Why on earth are you posting that question here?

2. Basically none, as much fun as guitar hero is, it has very little to do with actually playing guitar, you’re going to have to learn like everybody else.

7. thefigo says: