For the beginner electric guitarist who wants a straight forward and easy-to-use practice amplifier, Donner DEA-1 10W Electric Guitar Amplifier provides explosive tone with intuitive controls at a great price. The Gain controls how hard you are driving the amp with your guitar. The Volume controls how loud your amplifier is. The Treble/ Middle /Bass controls help you shape the high and low frequencies of your guitar tone. And the Booster switch provice the clean and booster overdriven sounds. The DEA-1 features a 6.5-inch Special Design speaker and a selectable gain control that can rock guitar tones. Jam along with your favorite tracks by simply plugging your MP3 player into the Auxiliary input and you instantly become part of the band and /or practice privately with the 1/8″ headphone output jack that also mutes the speaker output. Closed-back design gives a heavier bass response. The edge is surrounded by hard material, protecting the amplifier from damage and pad of rubber makes it stand safe and stable.
No Risk, 30 Days Unconditional Money Back Guarantee Backed Up By Our Awesome Customer Support, you can rest assured to buy our products.
Max Output: 12 Watt
Speaker: 6.5 Inches, 8 Omega
Dimension: 11.2″ * 18″ * 28″
Power Supply: AC Adapter
Net Weight: 9.4 pounds
1 x DEA-1 Electric Guitar Amplifier
1 x 3.5mm Male to Male Stereo Audio Cable
2 x Audio Stereo Plug 3.5 mm Male to 6.35 mm Female
1 x User Manual
1. 10-Watt Electric Guitar Amplifier that provides explosive tone with intuitive controls.
2. Use for electric guitar practice, street performance, karaoke with friends, band performance, outdoors playing.
3. Controls: Gain, boost Select Switch, Volume, Treble,Middle, Bass.
4. 1/4″ Instrument Input, 3-Band EQ, 1/8″ Auxiliary Input Jack for Jam-Along with Media Player or CD, 1/8″ Headphone Output Jack for Silent Practice.
5. The edge is surrounded by hard material, protecting the amplifier from damage and pad of rubber makes it stand safe and stable