Fretboard Theory – Learn Guitar Theory, Scales, Chords, Progressions, Modes, Song Details and More. Music Theory Lessons For Acoustic and Electric Guitar.
- Map out key notes and navigate around the fretboard
- Play riffs, solos and bass lines with essential scales plus clear up the misunderstanding about modes
- Discover the secret to building chords, chart progressions, play by numbers and recognize keys
- Harmonize with intervals and add extensions to chords like sus4, maj7 and add9
- Enhance your ability to transcribe recorded music, compose, improvise and create your own style
Fretboard Theory by Desi Serna teaches music theory for guitar including scales, chords, progressions, modes and more. Hands-on approach to theory gives you total command of the fretboard and music's most critical elements by visualizing shapes, patterns and how they connect.
Content includes: How to learn and practice Pentatonic and Major scale patterns. Guitar CAGED system including chord inversions and arpeggio patterns. Guitar chord progressions and playing by numbers (Nashville Number System). - Roots, keys and applying scales - Understanding music modes and modal scales such as Ionian, Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian, Mixolydian, Aeolian and Locrian - Playing and using intervals including thirds, fifths and sixths. Adding extensions s
Price: $ 59.18
Find More Guitar Products
This entry was posted in Books
and tagged acoustic
. Bookmark the permalink