- Solid Sitka spruce top with slope shoulder body shape.
- Carved mahogany, low profile neck with dovetail neck joint. Bone nut and saddle.
- Saga exclusive vintage sunburst finish. M.O.P. and abalone fingerboard inlay in “Diamond Snowflake” pattern.
- Santos Rosewood back and side. Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge.
- Nickel-plated tuners with grained ivoroid buttons.
The Blueridge Historic Series guitars also include the slope shoulder dreadnaught design made famous throughout the 1940’s and 1950’s. Each guitar has all the right features as well as modern and original refinements that make an already great guitar design even better.
List Price: $ 850.00 Your Price: $ 567.99